Summer 2020 Evening Schedule - Supplemental and General Interest Classes | TCAT Shelbyville
The Summer Trimester begins May 4, 2020.
Start your application here: https://banss.tbr.edu/PROD_TSHL/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon.
|Time Commitment||Part Time|
|Typical Program Length|
*Supplemental and General Interest Courses are not Scholarship/TN Promise Eligible.
To Enroll in a Supplemental or General Interest course, please follow these steps:
Please complete the following steps for application to a Special Industry/Supplemental Course offering:
1. To apply for admission go to www.tcatshelbyville.edu/future-students/admissions and click the “Apply Now” button.
2. Click on “First time user” account creation if you have not previously applied or enter the Login ID and PIN you have already created and select “Login”.
3. Complete each field of the Application Checklist. Be sure to select the 04 Special Industry/Supplemental Application Type and select the desired Admission Term.
4. When selecting the Program of Study, make sure to select the campus location you wish to attend, then click on the “None” down arrow for the specific Supplemental Concentration you wish to attend.
5. Select Application is Complete when you have completed the application. Select Finish Later if you would like to finish your application later.
6. If you are applying to the Practical Nursing prerequisite courses, please email email@example.com in the Admissions Office to let her know if you wish to take both Anatomy and Physiology and Math for Meds or if you wish to take only one of the nursing program prerequisite courses.
7. Check your personal email account for a communication from “No-Reply <firstname.lastname@example.org>”, providing instructions on how to access your MyTCAT account as well as how to set-up your campus email.
8. Continue to check your TBR campus email regularly for correspondence from Admissions. You will be notified by email to confirm your acceptance. Upon confirming your acceptance, continue to access your MyTCAT portal, click on the “My Account” icon, and make payment on or before the first day of class. Fees may also be paid in person Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. or by phone (ext. 133) with a credit card.
*Please be advised that the Supplemental Course Offering calendar is published on the following schedule:
December 1st for a Spring (January) Special Industry/Supplemental start
April 1st for a for a Summer (May) Special Industry/Supplemental start
August 1st for a Fall (September) Special Industry/Supplemental start
1405 Madison St.
Shelbyville, TN 37160