Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
Micah Keele and Reid Sisk are running for election to the office of SGA President. The student body will vote by paper ballot.
The responsibilities of the office of SGA President include:
- Serving as a liaison between all campuses; visiting or communicating with each campus at least once a month.
- Presiding over all SGA general meetings involving all campuses; voting in case of a tie in any such meeting.
- Making official all ordinances of the entire student body.
- Acquiring reports from the Secretary of SGA.
- Serving as an ex-officio member of all SGA committees.
- Presiding over such meetings of the student body and attending such meetings as designated by the administration of the Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Shelbyville.
- Appoint SGA Secretary and SGA Treasurer.
- Meet with SGA Advisor, as needed.
- Serve for one year or until the completion of requirements for enrolled program.